Madalyn Nicole 

I LOVE YOU.. Mamma....


God Please ! Watch over that
Wild Child of Mine

Maddie ! Maddie !
She's Just Late The phone is ringing no telling what news
it's bringing. I'm afraid to answer it. So afraid ,I'm sick,
I Haven't heard from you in while
I wish there was a number I could dial.
I have no idea where you are, but I've been watching for your car.
I just hope and pray Today is not the day, I get the call i dread from fate
The one where I scream.. NO it's a mistake"!!
She's coming home ,she's coming home. "She's Just Late",
I never thought you'd be out there. .
Drugs making you not care, All alone nowhere to go.
Don't you know ? "I Love you" so
I just want to hear from you,and hug you till you turn blue,
If only you come through the door. .
She's coming home ..She's coming home..
SHE'S JUST LATE"!

Maddie

"Hello; " Thank You God ,it's you,

You don't know what I've been going through"
I'm so Glad to hear your voice,..
Don't you know you have a choice?
Thank you for calling!Please don't cry
I'll be here for you until I die .
She made a mistake but,She's coming home ,
She's coming home...She's Just Late . .
Posted by Twizzle
wrote in 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog