To Whom it May Concern

    

My Name is Twila South

  Let me get straight to the point.


 I am reaching out to you today to ask for your generous donation of a small gas economical car or any help with Funds to buy one?
        I know there is Someone Who might have an extra car that is no longer needed, or a family member has left behind, has moved into a retirement home or assisted living? or If You Could donate funds to help me get An Economical Car? I Would greatly appreciate it and You could have an impact on another person's life. And then I could help others, It would help me get around safely and efficiently it would save me money on gas and maintenance, and to reduce my environmental impact,
       By donating a car to me, you would not only help me regain my independence and dignity, but also enable me to resume my mission of helping others in need as well as positive publicity for your company or organization. You would have the satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference in someone's life and in the community or
 you could benefit with recognition. 
      Also you could receive a tax deduction for your donation, 
It's Hard for me to ask anyone for help, but I have to do something.
 I am in this spot due to an unfortunate accident with only Liability Insurance. My car was totaled and I had no savings to buy another one. Since then I have been unable to take care of basic needs. everything changed when someone hit their brakes on the highway and she did not stop. I can't even make it through the month on disability.
          This has only added to my struggle of living but also I have not been able to continue my charitable activities and It has been very frustrating and depressing for me, and the Pandemic has made things even harder. 

         I am 60 years old on disability due to health problems. I am limited to what I can do but I need to try to go back to work.. Before my accident I used to drive around and gather items trying to make extra money but mostly to help others in need with rides, blankets, gloves, socks, and food. Trying to Give Back to Society by helping others who were less fortunate than me. and to be a productive person to my community. When I got my backpay I used it to buy a Car I thought it would Last Me.  
          I have always had to be self-sufficient and Independent; I do not have any savings and I haven't been able to come up with enough money. I do not want any sympathy. I just need someone to care.         

If you are interested in donating a car to me, or a small donation
please contact me at (316)365-3870) or[twizzlesouth15@gmail.com)
I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or 
provide any additional information you may need.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

Twila South




.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog